Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Trip to Joann Fabrics

I took B with me to Joann Fabrics. Probably a terrible idea, but since I'm on crutches it does make it easier for her to push the cart (even if she did manage to hit just about every wall). Our fabric selection came out very biased though, apparently she only wants me sewing for her.
Girl Prints Overload?




I guess it works though since I had no boys clothing ideas, hence why I didn't spend too much time worrying about not getting any boy fabrics. My sewing list of things to make:

-Go to Dress x 2
-Leggings (attempting to make my own pattern)
-Fleece button up jacket

I'm also thinking about possibly sewing some winter hats and maybe some long sleeve shirts with freezer paper stenciling, I've never done it and it looks fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment