Wednesday, September 22, 2010

KCWC Day 2

Today was Day 2 of Kids Clothes Week Challenge at Elsie Marley. I finished the black guitars using freezer paper stencils on the visor beanie I started yesterday. I decided I want to outline them using silver fabric paint since they are on blue fleece and blend in a little, so I need to make another trip to Joann Fabrics tomorrow. I also need to shorten the height of the hat by about an inch, since it will be for A instead of D.

I started working on a Go To Dress today. She gave fair warning in the instructions to be careful on the assembling of the sleeve, but of course I messed it up. I got the second sleeve right, but just spent forever un-stitching the first sleeve. Goal for tomorrow: actually finish something properly, and try to make B some yellow leggings to match the Go To Dress.

The first sleeve. Yes, I did somehow make a layer of the sleeve become another ruffle.
The second sleeve, actually done right!



No comments:

Post a Comment