Saturday, October 2, 2010

Hair Wrap for B

So Kid's Clothes Week Challenge and the Sew 5 Challenge didn't really happen for me. Between the power outage then getting sick I just couldn't pull it off. But last night I whipped up a Spa Hair Drying Wrap using Molly from The Creative Maven's pattern and tutorial. B tried it on this morning and not only does it fit, but she loves it!

B in her hair wrap!
On a side note, I've been thinking and processing reversible clothing over and over lately, and it hasn't seemed to make any sense. This hair wrap finally made it click, so thank you Molly!

 I'm linking to:
Weekend Wrap Up at Tatertots and Jello
Sew Crafty Saturday at Sew Chic and Unique
The Sunday Showcase Party at Under the Table and Dreaming 






3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well

    I love that hair warp the fabric so hip and fun what fabric line it it from?

    I'm hosting Sew Crafty Saturday i would love it if you linked this up :)
    http://sewchicandunique.com/2010/10/sew-crafty-saturday-3/

    Mayya @ Sew Chic and Unique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sonia, Sarah here from SweetPea & Jojo. Love the hair wrap. My girl would LOVE one of those. CUTE!!

    sweetpeaandjojo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the fabric from Joann Fabrics in the flannel section, I can't seem to find it online though.

    ReplyDelete