Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sewing for Christmas ... Hat & Mittens

So I've given up on sewing the last couple of months because I've been crazy busy with moving, and classes, and everything else. But I have a bunch of things I really want to make for the kids for Christmas so I've decided to try to make one thing every day, even if it is only a pair of mittens. This set is for A's stocking. The hat I actually made back in September, I'm not entirely sure it is going to fit A, but it fits B but is too long and A's head is longer so I'm hopeful. The hat was made using Molly from The Creative Maven's visor beanie tutorial. The mittens were super easy and I made using Christine from From An Igloo's pattern and tutorial. Her hats are super cute too, so I might be making one of those in the near future. That's all for now, B has been repeatedly singing "Five Little Monkeys" to herself for the last half hour while I desperately asked her to entertain herself and give me a 30 minute break.



No comments:

Post a Comment